1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

well I went ahead and got them

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by Joe Hubbard, Jan 28, 2011.

1. I don't really know why I was holding off but I went ahead and got them this morning. These were all I could really get at the moment but a piece at a time will work for me. I'll pick up the additional tracks during the season as they come up. I only need maybe one or two more tracks so that is a good thing.

Got the Mustang
    Riley Prototype
    Lotus
    Brands hatch
    Indianapolis speedway
    Daytona speedway

2. Nice! :)

Lotus is a beast! Haven´t driven it much but i just felt that this thing is a monster. You need a big pair to drive this car lol.
    Riley - Flawless imo. It´s just a driver´s car for me.
    Brands - Worked really nice for Grand Am and will only get better with slower cars.

3. Looks like someone will be set for future RD events :)

4. I recently got the Lotus. What an absolute belting car.

I ain't the quickest with it, but the experience driving it is to behold. Christened it on Watkins Glen - Boot and had a whale of a time. Didn't crash half as much as I thought I would, lol.

With the Sprint Cup car on pre-order, there are just 3 cars left for me to get now (Impala SS Class B, SK Modified and Silver Crown). Just 7 tracks remain to get (all ovals) and then it will be the 100% club, lol.

The credit card can then look forward to Suzuka, Okayama et al and the new vehicles they lavish upon us, lol.

5. Yep. I'm buying everything I aint got for my birthday in June. : )
    I LOVE this sim...
    The Lotus Rox Daz.
    Cant wait for an RD league in that ... mmm mmm!
    Yahoo Bring it on!

6. I am like you and a few others and plan on getting everything sooner or later.

I'm going to admit something here and being an open wheel guy it's a bit hard to say. The Riley is a ton of fun and I do like the car. Although it isn't open wheel it will work for my tintop car! The Lotus is OOOooooo baby cool!!!

This message will self destruct in 30 seconds