1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

well bad news...Boooooo

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by Joe Hubbard, Aug 21, 2011.

1. Well I was just doing normal things like I always do and my hand was doing pretty good until today. I was messing around before the race today and went to clean my glasses of all things. Sure enough POP there goes my hand, and I sent myself all the way back to square one on the healing process. So I mostly likely I will not be racing for a while unfortunately. Maybe I could be a live steward or something I don't know but even typing this is killing me if I don't one hand type it... :mad: Sorry I missed the race today because of my stupid hand... I will hopefully be up and running for the leagues but I'm not sure at this point now. I'll have to give it a couple of weeks to see what it's going to do.

2. Just rest and take it easy, don't rush it else you'll end up in the same situation, its always great having you on track but not at this kind of expense :( hope it heals soon for you mate

3. Yea Joe, chill Winston!
    Perhpse you can do a bit of painting to keep you in the groove mate.
    Get well soon.
    Regards
    George

4. damn joe not good
    take it easy and give it time to heal

wil miss racing u :p but that 1 competitor less to deal with

5. That sucks, Joe. Will miss ya on the track till it heals.

6. Get well soon Joe.

I was wondering where you were as I hadn't seen you in the Skippy for awhile.

7. Thanks guys I appreciate it. My father isn't helping the matter either... lol... I had showed him iRacing a couple times and he likes to have me setup a test session with the A oval car at Daytona for him. So now every time I talk to him he asks if I have a race tonight... I keep having to tell him "No, it hurts to ##$#!! much to turn the wheel". Last night when I talked to him and that same thing was said he called me a wuss... :tongue: I may have to get him an iRacing account now...hehe

8. Lets see... autoclutch/blip, map a button to upshift, paddle downshift... steer with your knees on a straight to check fuel...

seriously - rest it up and get well, we miss you ontrack!.

9. Lars Strijdonck

Lars Strijdonck
    Six by nine. Forty two.

I miss yah but take time to heal buddy, these things can other wise end up nagging you the rest of you life.

10. not only that, enable autoshifting!!!!

yes, finaly today realised that now there is also autoshifting available....really didnĀ“t see this one coming
    in short Joe, only one hand is really needed so no excuse for you :rolleyes: