1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Win a £4,500 Vesaro Racing Rig! Click here for more information.

Weird Problem

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Acrilix, Mar 28, 2015.

1. I am having a very strange problem which has now happened on three different tracks. It happens both offline solo, and when I'm hosting online with my mates playing. I suddenly get kicked back to the desktop, with the game sound locked on. About 20 to 30 seconds later I am returned back to the game as if nothing had happened!! Time has passed though - when hosting online my mates are unaffected, and if I watch a replay my car just freezes on track for the time that it happens. I lose the time I am away, so it wrecks my race, not to mention the difficulty I experience when I suddenly return to the track and often panic not remembering exactly where I am. It also seems to happen at the same point on a track. I have had it happen quite a few times on the new BTCC version of Brands Hatch Indy and it always happens coming around the last bend before the start/finish straight there.
    At first I thought it might be caused by some background program, but I have since tried playing using Gamebooster and the problem still remains. Any ideas as to what the cause is, and a possible solution would be greatly appreciated!

2. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

Try to disable replays perhaps.
    But It can also be a background programme as you said.

3. Display driver crash perhaps?