1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weight distribution of R3E cars

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Marco Versele, May 17, 2014.

1. Marco Versele

Marco Versele
    Hhmmm, yes ...

Can anyone tell me about the weight distribution for every R3E car? Or point me to a site?
    The developers must have used some F/R weight rate to create the physics, so why not share it?
    It would be a handsome base to start with springs, dampers or anti-roll bar settings.
    It's a basic reference point. It's like: every car can drive 80 km/h, but it isn't quite the same for a citroen 2CV as a Formula 1 car, is it?

2. Ha, Id noticed it earlier and can tell you, also, wheres tire pressure settings and physics with changeable temperature of tires)), the miss it. Welocome to the new top level of simracing :laugh:

3. Peter

Peter
    Premium Member

Don't know what your problem is but there tire temperature and I've already tested tire wear.
    All other important setup settings needed for a good race game will be available in the future.