1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

watchout - theres a skipy about!

Discussion in 'GT Legends' started by Keith Peppiatt, May 5, 2009.

1. yup... just back from the shops with a copy of GT Legends

£3 from a "preowned" shelf - lets hope the online key is still available :)
  2. yup - all working!!!

fun getting used to the h-shift alongside a new game :)
  3. cool :)

Pm stu your home address and he will send out the Racedepartment mandatory pipe and slippers :good:
  4. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson
    The Stoat Without Fear ™ Premium Member

[hint mode]there's still room in the league, gents[/hint mode]
  5. Hans Sneep

Hans Sneep
    Premium Member

Hy Keith, nice yo see you back in GPL

6. Givin it serious consideration Thommo sir :wink2:.
  7. you are more then welcome sir:wink2:
  8. Cmoan ya ditherin jessies, git yer sells oan the list fer tha leegue, weel kunfuse the hell oot o thir furriners oan teemspik :rotfl:

9. Kevin Ascher

Kevin Ascher
    #47 Roaring Pipes Maniacs

When I first saw that post I wanted to ask you to write in English next time :D
  10. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

Too late Sam, I can already understand you on TS. I'm a big fan of Billy Connolly so I'm used to that lovely Scottish lilt.
  11. well... not sure if i should just yet - unless i trundle around at the back of the pack - which i'm more than happy to do. going on line to test.
  12. Neil Tennant

Neil Tennant
    @ Simberia @Simberia

lol bawbags :O
  13. ooo crikey....

merc wanted to kill me - who took the hit out?

ferrari and austin felt good.... although i'm pretty sure i'm well off the pace

alpine - not bad but back end at times wanted to over take the front. need to be more gentle lifting throttle to brake me thinks! :)

Shelby... anyone told this car about corners? just seems to want to drive in a straight line :D

may join you for round two of the league, but need more practice here - don't want to risk destroying someone elses race.
  14. LOL Keith you can keep me company.

These motors are unlike anything in RACE/EVO as you probably noticed when coming down the gears, I've been tentively trying out these cars for a little while now with the odd race here and there, and believe me they do start to grow on you (Loved the porsche RSR around Lemans :drool:)