1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Watching threads

Discussion in 'Site Feedback & Support' started by Manolis Sigoulakis, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Hello!! I can't watch any threads, unless I watch the entire subforum. Do you have that problem too?

2. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Nope, I can watch this thread for example by clicking the "watch thread" button.

What happens when you click it?

3. Asks me if I want email notifications or not. And then nothing :)

4. Jimlaad43

Jimlaad43
    Nice apex, I'll take it! Premium Member

I don't. I can watch a specific thread.

• Beer Beer x 1
  5. OK :(

6. Jimlaad43

Jimlaad43

7. How stupid. Searching for four days of that setting and I found nothing, today with my first try :mad:

Can someone reply here? (No quotes/tags) ;)

8. Jimlaad43

Jimlaad43

wassssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppp

9. Got it, thanks :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Frederic Schornstein

Frederic Schornstein
    TXL Racing Premium Member

Where did you found it. I use this feature from thime to time, but now the button is gone completely for me?!

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Go to your name in the top bar of the forum, and then alert preferences, it is the first you will see :)

12. Frederic Schornstein

Frederic Schornstein

I think we are talking about a diffrent problem. The setting you said is activated, but I cant find the button "watch thread" or "watch forum" anymore. It is somehow gone. I already tried diffrent browsers :(

13. Oh, that! I can't find it too after the last update :(

• Like Like x 1
  14. There is a 'Watch this thread...' checkbox when you click on 'More Options...' at the bottom of the reply window.

15. Frederic Schornstein

Frederic Schornstein

Thx before there was a button in the forums and in the threads. It seems to be gone. At least I can watch threads again now, but still I cant watch forums

16. Just noticed a Watch Thread button at the top right of the first post. Not sure if it was there before or not.

Same goes for the Watch Forum button, top right in any forum. Pretty sure that wasn't there a minute ago, so I guess they fixed it.

17. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Jep fixed :)

• Like Like x 3
  18. Frederic Schornstein

Frederic Schornstein

Great it's back :)