WANTED: Graphics Artist - Civilian Vehicle model

Hey guys,

I was referred to this site as I am looking for a Graphic Artist who can help me by creating a 3D Mesh/Model of a vehicle for something not relating to Racing. I wish I could be all open in the public and tell you what I need and why I need it, but for the sake of keeping things in check I just simply can't tell you what exactly it is in the public.

What I can tell you is that this is going to be done to prove a point and credits will be given when the model is used. It will not be resold in anyway and if at any time you wish to reuse the model, you may do so. The only thing I ask for is your complete honesty while working on the model and maybe W.I.P. pictures at the end of the day on the days you work on the model. I do not ask for you to spend day after day working on it, but I'd like to ask you to keep what the model is under wraps, as I need to be really careful on keeping this on the DL...

If you would like to help me out, can you please PM me? (You will be kept anonymous at request if you wish) Thank you guys, I've heard good things about this community.

Sincerely,
Pauly.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 23 25.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 20 22.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 19 20.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 9.9%