W Talents Mod

W Talents Mod 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
hi aloy, today frontier updated the game and it kept crashing when the mod was installed, i think the cause is the volta.uexp file in the database folder of the pak file. The mod is done well but you need to fix this (sorry for my english but i'm using google translate)

Great Mod by the way with the combination with the Database Editor *-*

Btw your mod is sadly crashing with the update 1.6 that came out today :(

anyway this will be fixed? crashes with new update, Thanks for all the hard work loving the pack

They broke your mod!!, they took ur jeeeeerb!! Ya after the update today F1 crashes at launch with this pak file installed. I think the devs just hate Waaamen. :mad:

Side note, any saved game with a Known driver, aka Tat, Sophie, ect on your team and in a driver slot. (Driver 1 or Driver 2). Stays there and continues to drive and the save still works.

hi aloy, today frontier updated the game and it kept crashing when the mod was installed, i think the cause is the volta.uexp file in the database folder of the pak file. The mod is done well but you need to fix this (sorry for my english but i'm using google translate)
It'll be updated worry not

Is there anyway for the drivers to keep their helmets if you transfer them from one team to another? I've noticed that Chadwick for Haas uses the same as Bustamante after using the database editor to replace KMag. I thought the helmet was tagged to the driver so it would've stayed the same despite different teams.

Is there anyway for the drivers to keep their helmets if you transfer them from one team to another? I've noticed that Chadwick for Haas uses the same as Bustamante after using the database editor to replace KMag. I thought the helmet was tagged to the driver so it would've stayed the same despite different teams.
The helmet replace general team helmet. Only real driver on F1 grid have helmet tagged to them. Reserve/regen/F2/F3 will always use general team helmet

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 1 4.0%