1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

W.I.P Porsche 997RSR and Ferrari F430

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Mods' started by Ross Balfour, Oct 4, 2008.

1. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

SCCA1981 has started the conversion of these 2 cars with permission from the ALMS Team:

Porsche 997RSR Screenshots:

2. Those Porsche's are sweet looking cars, looking forward to them coming into GTR Evo :D
  3. Yes they look very nice...
  4. i hope he get them well balanced so they dont dominate the org. evo cars
  5. Sounds great! They are awesome in GTR2, can't wait to see them in Evo.
  6. Excelent work !!
  7. Looks great. If i could use photoshop a bit better, i'd be all over these templates.
  8. The Porsche looks much more correct than the F430 which has the body out of proportion and the sides are too flat in the fender area.
  9. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

If you click the picture it becomes proper quality :)
  10. i hope the modders look for the right competition too!!! at least with the porsche i fear, that this car is not competitive enough against the other cars...

but i hope you have an eye on that!!!! GREAT MOD :amen:

11. It isn't picture quality that is the problem, I have the WSGT mod for GTR2 which is where this 430 came from. The 3D modeling of the car is off.
  12. That'd be sick i'd probably give up my Koensiegg
  13. The Porsche 997RSR is great looking - it would be my car of choice, I hope it is released soon. :)
  14. Me too :becky:
  15. Yeah, that's the concern I've got with this model as well. Which is a shame as I'm a big Ferrari fan.
    The Porsche looks great though! :thumb: