VWSR S2: Virtual World Series by Renault

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just ran my first club event with rF2. I LOVE this sim. I'm looking forward to this league series. Looks to be great fun.

Where is the "All cars, All tracks" button someone mentioned above for practicing? Or do I need a mod?

If you select a series in the offline view (first icon on the left), you can look for the All cars and tracks. With that selected, you can choose any combination of car and track (in the OFFLINE environment!). You can use that to practice.

I hope to release a mod which will link all together this week. Have some private, familiar issues I have to deal with, so had a bit delay with the mod.

rdwsrs2rev2.jpg

This is the official news thread for the RDWSR Season 2. Make sure to keep up to date on the news!

Im deciding to pull my entry, on the behest of the group as the internet connection of mine is getting gradually worse and worse, im sorry!

rdwsrs2rev2.jpg

Event details:
Date: Saturday February 16th 2013
Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM RDWSR
Password: Click here
Track: Mid Ohio -> Download here
Needed vMod -> Download here

Session information:
Briefing: 5 - 10 minutes starts at 18:50 GMT
Practice: 30 minutes starts at 19:00 GMT
Qualification: 20 minutes starts at 19:30 GMT
Warmup: 10 minutes starts at 19:50 GMT
Race: 45 minutes starts at 20:00 GMT

Everybody needs to be present during the official briefing. After that, you can leave again until qualifiction starts. Be present before the qualy starts, as we do not want to have all those join and leave messages during the session.

rdwsrs2rev2.jpg

Event details:
Date: Saturday March 2nd 2013
Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM RDWSR
Password: Click here
Track: Croft -> Download here
Needed vMod -> Download here

Session information:
Briefing: 5 - 10 minutes starts at 18:50 GMT
Practice: 30 minutes starts at 19:00 GMT
Qualification: 20 minutes starts at 19:30 GMT
Warmup: 10 minutes starts at 19:50 GMT
Race: 45 minutes starts at 20:00 GMT

Everybody needs to be present during the official briefing. After that, you can leave again until qualifiction starts. Be present before the qualy starts, as we do not want to have all those join and leave messages during the session.

Drivers list:
TBA

rdwsrs2rev2.jpg

This thread will be used to keep you updated on given penalties. Incident reports, and their outcome will be mentioned here, so all know about them.
Information will be posted by staff only. You can send your incident reports via the instructions in the information thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 42 26.9%
  • More leagues

Votes: 30 19.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 28 17.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 17 10.9%