1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VSCC S1 | Round 4: Velopark | 18 December 2011

Discussion in 'RD Stock Car Championship' started by Bram, Oct 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Practice: On race day the servers will be open all day to practice
    Qualification: 19:30 GMT (20 minutes)
    Warm-up: 19:50 GMT (10 minutes)
    Race: 20:00 GMT (50 minutes)

Special note start of the race: The drivers go to the grid as if for a standing start and wait for the red lights to go off and the green ones to go on. When the latter happens the leader starts the formation lap and drives it at a constant speed of 100-120 kph (60-75 mph) the other drivers follow in a single file!. Excessive swaying (zig-zag) and brake tests are not allowed during the formation lap. At the last corner of the track the formation lap ends and the leader speeds up to race pace . Drivers may not overtake before they cross the finish line. After that the race is on.
    To make sure everyone has a fair chance of the start every driver must make sure that is he close behind the car in front of him during the formation lap, though still leaving enough room to anticipate on unexpected manoeuvres.

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM V8
    Server password: click here
    Teamspeak password: click here
    Racing rules: click here (every driver must read this!)
    Skinpack: click here <--- New skinpack, must be installed

Entry List
    1. Adrian Mcnaughton
    2. Emanuel Gaczella
    3. Kenneth Jurmann
    4. Felix Luding
    5. Sergio Junior
    6. George Talbot
    7. Alexandre Sene
    8. Ivo Simons
    9. Bram Hengeveld
    10. Dan Watson
    11. Anders Nilsson
    12. Carlos José Gonçalves
    13. Patrick Giranthon
    14. Jari Vinnari
    15. Mat Venn
    16. Cedric Lagneau
    17. Corrado Conti
    18. Leonardo Ferreira
    19. Nathan Robinson
    20. Dave Begley
    21. Scott Webber
    22. Andy Smith
    23. Ken Hunter
    24. Luis Dinis
    25. Robert Wiesenmüller
    26. Josh Troy
    27. Anthony Levene
    28. Evan Madore Did not show up
    29. Diogo Pinto Did not show up
    30. Jason Lancett Did not show up
    31. Carlos Costa Did not show up
    32. Diogo Macedo Did not show up
    33. Bruno Moura Did not show up
    Reserve drivers:
    • Vacant
    • Vacant
    Not longer eligible to race in this league:
    • Fabio Campos Removed on request
    • Pierre Chalochet Removed on request
    • Randy Chamberlin Did not show up
    • Ole Grabowski Did not show up
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Bram

Thread open. We have one vacant spot and if there is a driver interested in taking part for the last round please send me a private message.
    Also if there is a cameraman/commentator available to do the live broadcast please contact me as so far I haven't succeeded in finding one.
  3. Looking forward to this guys, hopefully we can find someone to do the broadcast, the last round showed how great the racing can be in these cars and it would be great for the rest of RD to see it Live:)

I would do it but on Saturday I will be doing 4+ hours of commentating and that will be enough. But more importantly I want to race!
  4. Bram

Yes you are not allowed to commentate :) We need you on the track to fight with the aliens :)
    • Like Like x 2
  5. I will try my best to keep up with the Storm Racing Team guys but they are too fast....
  6. Bram

Not for long!

• Like Like x 5
  7. lol
  8. haha :)
  9. Randy Chamberlin

Randy Chamberlin
    Premium Member

Had real life interupt last weekend but can be here this week.
  10. Fun track. Smooth is even more important here. Hitting apexes etc.
  11. no live commentators or cameraman? i might have offered but im racing :D , well some1 has to be a backmarker to keep it busy on track!
  12. Dave Begley

Dave Begley
    Premium Member

I can tell im going to be lapped alot on here. Ive just done 18 laps and only managed a 53.1 and know thats going to be well off the pace of the midfield nevermind the alien racers.
  13. low 50s and I bet the aliens will drive well under 50s

HD Livebroadcast? nice!
  14. I hope not!:eek:
  15. don't be like that, you're very fast we know your be at the front, as usual my number 25th slot on the grid is reserved for me :p
  16. My prediction also yeah. I did 50.7 quite fast. Not sure how many extra there is to find on such a short track.
  17. Bram

The HD broadcast will not be ready. Discussed it with simrace.tv and they dont have GSC installed (yet). Also i have no commentator or cameraman.

Maybe when we do a F3 league we can stream all the rounds but then we need to solve the commentating/cameraman thing first.
  18. Dave Begley

Dave Begley
    Premium Member

Thats a pitty. I was looking forward to embarrasing myself on simrace.tv. Now ill have to do it the old fashioned way by drinking to much and thinking i can dance :confused:
  19. Thx for the info Bram. One question I ask myself right now: Will there be a follow season?

Oh and an extra question: How can I tell the pitcrew to not repair?
  20. im sure when you come into the pit you have the box bottom right corner, you can change them to none or not repair i belive :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.