VRC TA2 - CSP AI not leaving pits

Hey there

Installed the TA2 pack last week and I'm verry impressed by these cars. Unfortunately the AI does not leave the pits (Track-day, Race-weekend) when using the CSP cars. The wheels are turned to the side, looking like they are about to leave, but nothing happens.

Anyone an idea, how to fix that?

Everything fine with the non-CSP cars (wondering whats the difference between those 2 types anyway).
The TA2 cars, CM and CSP installed are the latest builds/versions.

Cheers

Hey there

Installed the TA2 pack last week and I'm verry impressed by these cars. Unfortunately the AI does not leave the pits (Track-day, Race-weekend) when using the CSP cars. The wheels are turned to the side, looking like they are about to leave, but nothing happens.

Anyone an idea, how to fix that?

Everything fine with the non-CSP cars (wondering whats the difference between those 2 types anyway).
The TA2 cars, CM and CSP installed are the latest builds/versions.

Cheers
Hello!
Just make AIs use Vanilla cars for now (you can drive the CSP one of course.)
We will need an update to fix it. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Cheers.

EDIT: I just tested them and they work fine. Maybe, try re-installing the cars manually and update CSP to 0.2.2.

Last edited:
Hey there

The issue is unfortunately still open. Spent some time testing different settings but nothing changes the behaviour.

Current AC status/setup:
  1. CM, CSP and SOL are all up-to-date
  2. The latest TA2 release is (re)installed
  3. All CM-settings were reverted to default

CSP-AI behaviour in Track-day and Race-weekend is still:
  1. AI cars stay in pits without moving
  2. Engines are running
  3. No acceleration to be heard from AI
  4. Steering wheel and wheels turned away from pitbox
  5. Cars are in neutral

CSP-cars do start a race and I can also let the AI control my own car but as soon as they have to start from pits, the refuse to do their work. This applies to all tracks (Kunos and downloaded ones)

Everything fine with the Vanilla/non-CSP-cars. Still not a showstopper for me personally, but I'm just waiting here if another user has the same issue and has a solution for this.

Cheers

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes