VRC Super Tourers - Moscow Open Championship Skinpack

Skins VRC Super Tourers - Moscow Open Championship Skinpack 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
SimoneMX950 submitted a new resource:

VRC Super Tourers - Moscow Open Championship Skinpack - Some "rare" liveries... with a little extra bit.

Hello everyone.

Well, this time I tried to join this new, massive "Super Tourers wave" that started after the release of the wonderful pack by VRC.
So, since the replica liveries of almost all the major European championship are appearing like mushrooms after a rainy day on the mountains, and considering my ongoing interest about the history of Soviet and Russian motorsport, I tried to drift a little bit towards east. Like, far east.

View attachment 629215

So, there it is...

Read more about this resource...

This is cool, don't hear much about motorsport in this part of the world...especially now days with what is going on.
Cool to see it brought to life, Well done mate, could imagine there would have been a heap of research involved. Good stuff!
Many thanks mate!

Yeah, it required a bit of tinkering and some specific research. As I said, I was not able to collect a whole lot of infos about this championship, my personal sources of information have been some social media pages about motorsport in Soviet Union and Russia (the majority of which were in Russian but luckily I'm able to speak the language because I studied it), some videos about the topic and some cross-reference by myself.

I'm still trying to collect some datas to recreate the only missing Mondeo in the 1997 roster. I just have one low-quality picture of it that shows the side of the car after a quite huge shunt, so very little infos. Hopefully I will update the pack with her to complete the 1997 grid.

Just to clarify (because some people can become quite trigger-happy about Russia nowadays and I care about it), this is not a sort of Kremlin propaganda act in order to clean up the image of the Russian government: I simply think that cancel culture is bad and it's not a shame to show the reality of some other motorsport realities around the world, despite some coutries can be controversial. I think this war is a despicable act, but you can't cancel Dostoevskij and Tolstoj from the cultural scene because of their nationality, and the same goes with Russian motorsport.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • Friday

Votes: 30 42.9%
  • Saturday

Votes: 34 48.6%