VRC Ferrari F2007 v0.3 Skin: Red Bull RB3

Skins VRC Ferrari F2007 v0.3 Skin: Red Bull RB3 2018-04-12

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hehehe awesome to see so much passion on our creation... If you need some help just feel free to ask. But, I'm afraid to tell you I didn't finished mapping the MP4/22 :rolleyes:

Many thanks for your consideration! Congratulations on the great work done by your team. I'm very happy to have your attention. I will follow with the help of friend SamtheStupid and try to upgrade to version 0.2. I am looking forward to the VCR release the next version to 0.3 and would very much like to ask a single favor. By the way in the next update would it be possible to make available the other part of Maclarem so that the image on the right side is not turned on? That's all I ask! I would love to be able to do the 22 skins of the 2007 season because I am passionate about this mod and especially for the wonderful sound of the V8 ... Haaaa that miss you! Thank you very much

VRC many thanks for your consideration! Congratulations on the great work done by your team. I'm very happy to have your attention. I will follow with the help of friend SamtheStupid and try to upgrade to version 0.2. I am looking forward to the VCR release the next version to 0.3 and would very much like to ask a single favor. By the way in the next update would it be possible to make available the other part of Maclarem so that the image on the right side is not turned on? That's all I ask! I would love to be able to do the 22 skins of the 2007 season because I am passionate about this mod and especially for the wonderful sound of the V8 ... Haaaa that miss you! Thank you very much

If i'm right the VRC McLaren MP4/22 don't have Red Bull skin, is it possible to make it ?

I have all 22 Skins for the Mclarms but they are for V0.1. I am trying to fix it with the help of my friend SamtheStupid for V.02. Now the VRC just told me that it will update again! I think I better wait for the new mapping so I do not lose a new job. It's not easy ... For those who saw the car mapping, it's in the middle. I would really like to make the 22 skins with the best quality for all people to use, but now it does not just depend on me. Thank you very much!

Thanks for all skins and for help

I have all 22 Skins for the Mclarms but they are for V0.1. I am trying to fix it with the help of my friend SamtheStupid for V.02. Now the VRC just told me that it will update again! I think I better wait for the new mapping so I do not lose a new job. It's not easy ... For those who saw the car mapping, it's in the middle. I would really like to make the 22 skins with the best quality for all people to use, but now it does not just depend on me. Thank you very much!

Just as I'd started on my own on the McLaren... Would you be getting rid of the mirroring by any chance?
Yes, seeing that so many people is interested in being able to skin it... Anyways, as I guess you've already seen, mapping is not even close to be finished. This model has a long story behind it.
Anyways, awesome job! And don't feel frustrated, we do things over and over again, and have to change lot of things every time a new update for each sim comes up... that's how bussiness is like...
About the numbers, take a look at your alpha channels.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back