VRC Formula NA 1999 #24 Pioneer Toyota

Skins VRC Formula NA 1999 #24 Pioneer Toyota 1.00

Login or Register an account to download this content
hal4000 submitted a new resource:

VRC FormulaNA 1999 #24 Pioneer Toyota - Pioneer skin for the VRC Formulla NA 99 2K 4K 8K

Here's the #24 Arciero Wells Pioneer Toyota driven by Scott Pruett in the 1999 CART season. Both road and oval versions.

custom_showroom_1531153811.jpg

custom_showroom_1531154009.jpg

There's one missing logo that I can't decypher for lack of photos. Also the "Powered by Toyota" logo is incomplete.
As soon as I get my hands on them I'll do an update.

Inside the road version skin folder I have included 2K, 4K...

Read more about this resource...

Yes I mean the rear wing. The colour must be white with a red number 24. Your skin is from a side where you can buy this car with a wrong rear wing I mean.
yeah you are correct, the website claims that it was as raced in the 99 500 at Fontana (Cali Speedway) however if you either watch that race or look up images you can see that this is infact innacurate. it looks like a cross between the number of the pioneer car the following year (Christiano Da Matta) and the colour scheme of his teammate (Oriol Serviá). I believe the livery as you said should be similar if not identical to the road course livery. I hope this helps

Ok guys thanks for the info. I thought it was correct so that's why I painted it this way. And I kind of liked it. Anyway, an update should be coming anyway for the logo so I guess I can change it. Should be a couple of days.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 72 69.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 27 26.2%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 19 18.4%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 19 18.4%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 21 20.4%