VRC Formula Alpha 2023 Red Bull RB19 Livery

Skins VRC Formula Alpha 2023 Red Bull RB19 Livery 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Halo on Perez skins is Ok, but not on Max.

acs-2023-09-04-09-19-24.jpg

Halo on Perez skins is Ok, but not on Max.

View attachment 692232
which version of the car do you have? VRC recently released update 1.1. Also which version of CSP are you running?
It looks like the decal layer is not showing for some reason, but on my end it's working fine (I'm on CSP 0.1.79 btw). I double checked the files and there isn't anything different between Max and Checo's skins that would cause one to not show.
There was a visual option for the halo in the settings, which didn't do anything for me, but maybe that affects that for you?

which version of the car do you have? VRC recently released update 1.1. Also which version of CSP are you running?
It looks like the decal layer is not showing for some reason, but on my end it's working fine (I'm on CSP 0.1.79 btw). I double checked the files and there isn't anything different between Max and Checo's skins that would cause one to not show.
There was a visual option for the halo in the settings, which didn't do anything for me, but maybe that affects that for you?
v1.1. Now I'm updating to latest Pure/CSP version to check. It's strange because Perez is working great.

He had the same folder name as me. And he used ext_config, to get rid of the halo decals. If you installed my skin via CM, it would've overwritten his skin, but the ext_config would've remained in the skin folder. If you delete the ext_config, that should fix the halo (or if you're using something like ACSPRH, which requires ext_config, delete these lines from it:
[MODEL_REPLACEMENT_...]
FILE=vrc_formula_alpha_2023_a.kn5
HIDE=GEO_MAINBODY_STICKERS

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 124 85.5%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 24 16.6%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 23 15.9%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 17 11.7%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 43 29.7%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 50 34.5%