VR user with grounding issue

gearwhine

Premium
After buying rfactor 2 a couple of years ago it just sat on my hard drive doing nothing because i found the UI impossible to deal with and so continued with my faithful AC which is great with all the bells and whistles running. However, i fired it up the other day and discovered a now user-friendly UI which i see as a game changer for me. So, ok i get it, i understand users views on tyre model and feedback making you feel more connected to the car and am trying to learn my way around the system. I now also only use VR which presents me with my issue which i am hoping can be fixed by someone with VR and understands my issue. How the heck does one lock to horizon in the graphics or camera section? I have found the camera shake slider which is supposed to stop movement but found it useless. Every sim out there gives an option to lock to horizon so i am hoping i am missing something simple. For me, and most VR owners it is hugely important as although a few people will educate me and tell me i am wrong, the last time i looked the earth was about the only thing i could rely on to stay still with everything not bolted down moving around. Anyway, would love to see a fix so that i can get to know this sim.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 88 30.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 58 20.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 63 21.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 18 6.2%