Vr problem

Having a Problem with vr. Everything seems flat and not 3D like both eyes are looking from the same position. Anyone know the setting to fix this. Not having this problem in other games. so has to be something in rfactor 2.

Having a Problem with vr. Everything seems flat and not 3D like both eyes are looking from the same position. Anyone know the setting to fix this. Not having this problem in other games. so has to be something in rfactor 2.
Or settings that pertain to rF2. Lots of rF2 users have VR equipment and I don't recall this particular issue before. Post your VR gear and I'll ask around.

Or settings that pertain to rF2. Lots of rF2 users have VR equipment and I don't recall this particular issue before. Post your VR gear and I'll ask around.
yea its a strange one. Never had it before, only just now redownladed Rfactor after I upgraded my computer.
Ryzen 5600k
2070 super Rtx
Reverb G2

yea its a strange one. Never had it before, only just now redownladed Rfactor after I upgraded my computer.
Ryzen 5600k
2070 super Rtx
Reverb G2
Ok, make sure you are using v1132. You can see that at the lower right hand corner when a track is loading. (or by choosing NONE in the beta tab of rFactor 2 properties at Steam) G2 is, again, a common piece, I'll see what I can find.

The last update changed some of the launch options. my Rift S was having issues that were fixed with the +VR added to the launch options.

Untitled.jpg

Thanks for the help @davehenrie and @Redvaliant.
I found it. This VR ipd scale was set to 0 in my steamapps/common/rFactor2/userdata/Player Folder i set it to 1 and it fixed the problem
"VR IPD Scale":1,
"VR IPD Scale#":"VR IPD Scale: Adjusts IPD distance between eyes. 1.0 = default IPD distance, as reported by the HMD, below 1.0 = reduce, above 1.0 = increase",
not sure why i didn't change automatically but I'm good now just need to find some good settings for my wheel:thumbsup:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.