1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

vote to kick player question

Discussion in 'F1 2013 - The Game' started by Richárd Gonda, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Once I was in a 5 people lobby and they really didnt like me except one of my friend, and they started a vote and they all voted except my friend but I got kicked out. I asked my friend did he vote but he said he didnt and I do belive

by far I thought to kick someone the full lobby should vote

so my question Is do everyone have to vote in a lobby to kick anyone out

is my friend lying and he also voted?

if you know the anwser let me know. and tell any opinion that you have

also vote :D here about have you ever been kicked from a lobby

AND THIS IS CUSTOM RACE IN ONLINE

2. In most games it is required that half of the lobby must vote. Not sure how many is required for F1 2013.

3. Im pretty sure everyone has to vote now otherwise nothing happens.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

Most games are a percentage of the total.

So when I used to run a COD server or a Battlefield server (before both games were ruined by stats, perks, leaderboards, and paid for weapon upgrades), I could set the percentage of the server that could pass the vote, perhaps 66% for example.

Not for all games, but usually if you didn't vote, it would be classed as a No vote.

I am not sure of the percentages used in F1 2013, as I have ONLY played in private servers with friends, and would NEVER join a public server and play with the dipsticks that hang around in them.

If you play fairly and want to be treated fairly then there is only 2 choices, play with friends or join a league/club race.

Public servers are ...... :poop:

• Haha Haha x 3
  5. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::poop::poop::poop: LOL

• Haha Haha x 1
  6. THX