1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Visor Texture with PSD file

Discussion in 'F1 2012 Mods' started by T46D, Dec 2, 2012.

• Like Like x 15
    • Like Like x 2
  1. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

Any chance we can have it with the renault sponsor or a generic sponsor, say Race department? :thumbsup:

2. Thank you T46D, and Rini and Kenken!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. please readme
    mod to insert into the game?

4. Keith Dixon

Keith Dixon
    Premium Member

Liking this one, wasn't to keen on the dirt effect but the visor overlay is great, nice job guys :)

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  5. Sorry but i still can't make it right
    I can't get the Visor Some one Please Tell me Step by step i have Adobe PS 7.0 with NVIDIA plugin on for DDS

6. Can you upload that one?Thanks:)

7. I changed the dirt layer for a dirty glass texture, only thing I don't like is the grading at the bottom of the helmet. Anyone know how to clean it up?
    [​IMG]

8. Keith Dixon

Keith Dixon
    Premium Member

Thats the visor overlay that T46D uploaded m8, the cockpit cam is mine but thats it

If you want it without the dirt, on the psd file he uploaded just untick the visor and dirt layers

• Like Like x 1
  9. Keith Dixon

Keith Dixon
    Premium Member

Play with the opacity and fill m8

• Like Like x 1
  10. Oh ok

11. keith dixon the inside of the helmet looks fine in PS but ingame it has blocky parts and some look greenish... is it to do with the dds save settings?

12. Keith Dixon

Keith Dixon
    Premium Member

Could be, I had that with the dirt and visor layers thats why I switched them off

13. What's wrong with my visor cams?I put the d3d9.dll file into the f1 2012 folder with the visor.dds to.In game i switch to cockpit cam and i press home and nothing happens.I'm using Icemanfls t-cams and realistic image fxaa mod.What modes of this countering the visor mod?

14. Keith Dixon

Keith Dixon
    Premium Member

should be a dx11.dll shouldnt it?

15. I don't have a direct x11 card bro:D.

16. how to install the mod? procedure please

17. you could do the same thing with less visual loss