Vintage Replica @ Aviano Full GP - Wednesday February 15th 2012

30tta1y.jpg

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT
Class: Vintage Replica
Track: Aviano Full GP
Weather: dry
Vintage skin pack: click here (extract to your nkpro folder)

19:30 GMT: Practice
20:10 GMT: Qualification
20:30 GMT: Race 1 (sprint, 10 laps)
21:00 GMT: Race 2 (feature, 20 laps)

Server and teamspeak password: click here
We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3 (download here). Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically.
Click this link to login to Teamspeak

Entrylist:
To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below.
  1. Senad Subasic
  2. Samuel Fuller
  3. Kakha Jomardidze
  4. Ramaz Meskhidze
  5. Ozan Testi
  6. Grzesiek Zabielski
  7. Daniel Ouff
  8. Jorge Alves
  9. Krzysztof Bozko
  10. Adam Farmer
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver

Results here

Good race. sorry I hit you jorge I blinked and you braked earlier than I expected. I tried to avoid you sorry. I really struggled with heavy fuel in second race first time i had run with more fuel.

The race lost all the fun for me after that ... so i just logged out ... im not pissed off cause i know you didnt on purpose ... im just dissapointed cause i allways expect people to drive as carefull as i do ... well ... maybe it goes better next wednesday ... hope the rest of you enjoyed

Daniel,dont count on practice times..in race the times are changing very much,i was doing 1:37 in practice but in race i managed to decrease it very easily..
Anyway,was a good race for me after so long time that i was inactive.I hope to see you next week all.
And one advice from me:Dont leave after one bad moment in race,try to fight till the end,many things are changing during the race and the point is to drive and have fun,not only to get first place..In this game we have very small community-small amount of drivers and a single loss of a driver is huge case..

And one advice from me:Dont leave after one bad moment in race,try to fight till the end,many things are changing during the race and the point is to drive and have fun,not only to get first place..

Dont know if what you said was because i did quit ... but i will explain why anyway ... so next time i quit you all know why i did it

To me there is no point in keeping racing if the fun is gonne after being bumped out of the track ... even if i know it was not on purpose (im sure this time it wasnt) ... if i get bumped out of track i will quit for sure ... its not a matter of winning ... i never win:) ... its a matter of knowing that people are driving properly and being carefull when driving behind someonne ... i prefer to finish in last position without bumping anyone then to be 1st or 2nd or 3rd or whatever knowing that i bumped someone out of track ... the fun for me is not overtaking or to be fast then others ... is just to be able to drive properly in the middle of the others without causing incidents ... thats where the fun is for me ... not respecting that it will take all the fun out

its just the way i see simracing ... i dont get mad with anyone who bumps me ... i just loose the fun being there

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.