1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Vettel trying to be funny?

Discussion in 'Formula 1' started by Bram, Nov 27, 2012.

1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Seb Seb Seb you cannot say that!

Read the English transcript here

2. Lol, that was completely out of sense.

3. As much as I like the guy, that was a bit too much. Oh well, accidents happens, no need to make too big number about it. Ferrari/Alonso/Senna fans will make a huge number of this tho, I'm sure of that.

4. Ayrton would be proud of Bruno, who went for a gap.​
    Prost would be proud of Vettel, closing the door like a boss.​
    :whistling:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Come on Seb learn some Sense you are not a Young Kid any more you are now a 25 year Person who needs to be Bit cautious on What you say.

6. The funniest thing is that it's Vettel's fault if he got wreck ! :roflmao:

7. That's pretty much why I don't like him.
    I have no problem with him in the car, well maybe apart from the hype, but his stupid radio messeages and the way he acts annoys me.

Apart from that the interviewer is from RTL, the german live broadcaster, and also a big douche (like every other person there ;))

8. Whats the problem?
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  9. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

The only thing I care about is him making jokes about the grave of Senna. The rest, who cares - that, blasphemy.

10. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

I prefer the funny Vettel :)

11. Even in celebration he copy's someone else::rolleyes:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. Yes, someone should go to Senna's grave and tell him about the kid who turned into his nephew, destroyed his car and someone else's, got off with almost no damage, made a joke about him and is now as successful as him.

Meet the 'greatest' driver of this generation...

• Like Like x 3
  13. OMG what a bastard. Hang him, hang him high. You people are sad.:rolleyes:

14. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

Sitting on an F1 car? That's so 1997....

15. No, it isn't about sitting in a F1, is about sitting on the Red Bull logo.:D Da Costa was the first one to do it.

• Like Like x 1
  16. he's sitting on the bull's neck:O_o:

17. Mohameddo-san

Mohameddo-san
    F1 Sim Racer & #1 St. Bernard Lover on RD Premium Member

Another reason I can't find myself liking Vettel.

18. So? I know nowadays people get patents for the craziest crap (like Apple and their patented rectangle with rounded corners), but COME ON! I'm pretty sure someone else has already shown his index finger to show he was first or something...
    I'm not a fan of Vettel, but you guys just find the lamest excuses for flaming.

• Like Like x 3