After overtaking Leclerc, Max gained another 2.7 seconds, in 2 and half laps.
Leclerc shoud be able to keep up with his DRS?
Maybe Leclerc had some damage or backed off for some reason.
As soon as the pass was made, Verstappen already had a gap of 1.1sec which Leclerc needed to recover, so no DRS available for him.
Besides, Verstappen had fresher tyres.

Last edited:
Some think drs is only for Max:p, can't they burne him on this then they find something else. Open minded?:poop:
Looking at post #207 I see Leclerc ahead of Verstappen not opening up his DRS one single time. You think Verstappen passed Leclerc because of just racing skill? And you're an F1 supporter? Your fanboytalk show no boundaries. :poop:

Looking at post #207 I see Leclerc ahead of Verstappen not opening up his DRS one single time. You think Verstappen passed Leclerc because of just racing skill? And you're an F1 supporter? Your fanboytalk show no boundaries. :poop:
Well there was only one winner, 1e place and fastest lap, so I don't have to defend him, he can manage by himself. :laugh:

In certain sports block passing is ok , lower speeds less chance of injury or damage... But look at the size of the sausage curb , getting away without damage was pure luck, let alone , wrist damage from hitting them sideways... The race should be able to continue with action , not let him drive him off the track ,
" LOOK AT ME IM RACING AI ".... Another way to make F1 boring, 1 lap trying then bang em off... Look at me I won ... Whoop whoop ....

Not at all. I'm an objective observer seeing things the way they are instead of blindly defending every move. You should know by now.
Yes I know, does'nt mean you are right, does it. Why should others be wrong, and you not! I also chear for the Dutch soccer team, and other dutch sporters, in other words I'am supporting all. Does'nt mean I am blind.

Yes I know, does'nt mean you are right, does it. Why should others be wrong, and you not! I also chear for the Dutch soccer team, and other dutch sporters, in other words I'am supporting all. Does'nt mean I am blind.
That's where we differ. I'm supporting every sportsman/woman/team 'no matter what' or 'whatever nation' simply because they're the best in their discipline played fair within the regulations of the sport. Not because they're Dutch, violating regulations, playing foul and blindly defending just because they come from the same nation as I do. It's not a matter of being right or wrong, it's just a different approach in which we disagree most of the time.

Last edited:
Fair but very borderline. I could see the stewards calling this either way, and thus being inconsistent.. Which has a side-effect of generating even more inconsistency.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • More leagues

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 3 6.3%