Vento Uno

Cars Vento Uno 1.0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Don't take me wrong, but something doesn't add up here as I'm able to run it provided I don't allow csp to mess with its data. Please delete your car folder to make sure no modified data remains, also everything related to it under assettocorsa\cache\ and try again under .76 or equivalent .77p1 making sure extended physics aren't enabled, and for safety disable also "cache ac data to speed up loading" on csp>general tab. Original car data should still be working fine under last csp version unless altered by csp. IIRC even Arch's car phys can be broken by this feature in weird ways.
susp_ok.jpg
No matter what csp has become, you should still report it on patreon, specially if the next release will probably be focused on bug fixing. OTH, reporting it on discord might only increase visibility of an issue for other users, as there are slimmer chances it'll reach x4fab so measures are taken.
GL

Last edited:
Don't take me wrong, but something doesn't add up here as I'm able to run it provided csp isn't messing with its data. Please delete your car folder to make sure no modified data remains, also everything related to it under assettocorsa\cache\ and try again under .76 or equivalent .77p1 making sure extended physics aren't enabled. Original car data should still be working fine under last csp version unless altered by csp.
View attachment 531991
No matter what csp has become, you should still report it, specially when the next release will probably be focused on bug fixing.
No offence taken, but as I said the original v1.00 of the mod worked with the latest csp 1.77preview with extended physics enabled and disabled, but installing the v1.01 causes the issue with the wheels or suspension on the front and back to behave as they have. Both these images were with 1.77p1 and the extended physics enabled, the first is the updated v1.01 and the second the original, so presumably something changed significantly in the update of the mod to produce an issue like this. Which is why I'm posting information here in the discussion rather than in the reviews, so the maker can either address the issue or add a caveat to turn extended physics off. Rolling back to the plain 1.76 release of CSP and disabling extended physics does allow the mod to work, but the extended physics module of CSP is part of the latest public release so should have been tested with it.

Attachments

• vento v101.jpg
    vento v101.jpg
    549.5 KB · Views: 76
  • ventos v1.jpg
    ventos v1.jpg
    544.5 KB · Views: 84
In case it helps to clear some confusion: My previous reply addressed specifically your report of .77p1 with experimental ext physics box disabled still causing the suspension to break, which I didn't confirm under .76 which should behave the same as .77p1 under similar condition. If you can now run v1.01 under .76 with experimental ext pys disabled, there's a big chance .77p1 will now also run fine in the same condition, unless something has been modified (and/or still cached from that state).

There's no practical reason to force that "use extended physics (experimental)" check under .76 (or any other non rainFX enabled csp), as you can't then enable rain on a session. A mod using something like a suspension made for ext phys-only will still make full use of it without that box checked, as that option is only meant to allow csp to modify a car to enable rain physics (so as adding rain tyres for slick-only race cars, etc) when RAIN_DEV=1 isn't present on its car.ini. It's not a toggle for everything ext phys related as the naming could suggest, just the experimental rain stuff.

Still, if there is or not a problem with this mod, it'll be of use for x4fab to compare v1.00 to v1.01 to know what is making csp break the car to prevent similar issues, or warn creators (p.e, if hipole can't find what triggers it).

Last edited:
Maybe this will make someone uncomfortable,
but I just try to make a "real" China livery - a CCP livery.
A little of the original skin.
If anyone want it, I may release it if possible.

Attachments

• __custom_showroom_1642851122.jpg
    __custom_showroom_1642851122.jpg
    236.3 KB · Views: 81
  • __custom_showroom_1642851127.jpg
    __custom_showroom_1642851127.jpg
    248.2 KB · Views: 75
  • __custom_showroom_1642851135.jpg
    __custom_showroom_1642851135.jpg
    260.1 KB · Views: 72
Why such tiny digital mirrors on the steering wheel? There seems to be plenty of space on your left/right for much bigger non-rotating displays.

Last edited:
Excellent mod. The race that I had at Mugello against athers Vento was incredible . The AI is very strong and aggressive like skilled humans . Yes I fought with understeer but with zero rear wing and setup aggressive, I did tirth. Great great work, and great implementation of the power supply sistem

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 120 67.0%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 79 44.1%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 81 45.3%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 35 19.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 51 28.5%
Back