Sell [US-Kansas City] Heusinkveld Sprint Pedals Baseplate (also T3PA)

Ruttman98

Premium
No longer available.

Heuskinveld Sprint Pedal Baseplate HE-SPSBP - $65. 00 - brand new and not even opened.

20230120_191825.jpg

I learned from the box packaging that HE also promotes compatibilty with Thrustmaster T3PA ant T3PA Pro pedals--the later of which I found a bit challenging to mount to my 80/20 rig on their own.

20230121_124454.jpg

Regularly $74.99 at Micro Center (and currently sold out at the Overland Park, KS, store)

20230121_124555.jpg

Unopened. I bought the baseplate when I purchased my Sprint pedals at Micro Center on the chance I might need it for mounting to my aluminum profile pedal tray.

$65.00 firm. Local meet up in the Kansas City metro area makes the most sense for this, but I can ship within the continental U.S. at buyer's expense.

Need to act quickly on this one as I will return the baseplate to MC in two days for a full refund if no one wants it. Hopefully somebody can save a few $.

Last edited:
Heuskinveld Sprint Pedal Baseplate HE-SPSBP - $65. 00 - brand new and not even opened.

View attachment 633170

I learned from the box packaging that HE also promotes compatibilty with Thrustmaster T3PA ant T3PA Pro pedals--the later of which I found a bit challenging to mount to my 80/20 rig on their own.

View attachment 633175

Regularly $74.99 at Micro Center (and currently sold out at the Overland Park, KS, store)

View attachment 633174

Unopened. I bought the baseplate when I purchased my Sprint pedals at Micro Center on the chance I might need it for mounting to my aluminum profile pedal tray.

$65.00 firm. Local meet up in the Kansas City metro area makes the most sense for this, but I can ship within the continental U.S. at buyer's expense.

Need to act quickly on this one as I will return the baseplate to MC in two days for a full refund if no one wants it. Hopefully somebody can save a few $.
No longer for sale. Returned to Micro Center for refund.

Thank you for all of the looks and to RD for hosting for sale items.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back