Sell [US] Full High End Sim Rig For Sale

Hello all,

I am getting out of this hobby and I have a selection of high-end sim rigs for sale. I am a track-day junkie and I was hoping to get some practice during off season with a sim rig. But I live in NYC and my space no longer allows a full sim rig setup. I bought a lot of ridiculously expensive gears. Hopefully they will go to someone who truly appreciates them.
All components bought at the end of 2022 from either official website or authorized dealers NEW. Receipts can be provided for warranty purposes.
I disassembled everything a few months ago. They have been sitting in a climate controlled indoor storage unit. I have not had the opportunity to sort through each components and take pictures. I am listing all my components here with a tentative price to see if there's any interest. If you are interested in any component, please feel free to ask me any question and request for photos.
Most of the components have no original box. They are in perfect working condition. All price marked in $ is USD unless otherwise noted.
Local pickup preferred at zip code 07601 in NJ. I can probably deliver it with a small charge depending on the distance and size of the component.
Here we go...

Next level racing:
1x F-GT Elite with side mount: Assembled. MSRP $999; Selling for $699.
2x Motion Plus Platform. MSRP $3499. Selling for $2600 each or $5000 for both. No box.
1x Traction Plus Platform: MSRP $6000. Selling for $4500. No Box.
The 2 motion plus platform is installed on the GT Elite. If anyone wish to buy these three piece together, I can sell them for $5500.
Seat
SimXperience GS-5 G-Seat: MSRP $2999; Selling for 2300; No box
SimXperience G-Belt: MSRP $999: Selling for $799. No box.
Schroth Profi ASM 4 Point Seatbelt: MSRP $499. Sellingfor $299 or free with purchase of G-Seat and G-Belt together. No box. This is the FIA approved racing harness. I know it's an overkill but it's a spare part for my track toy.
The G-Belt and the harness are tightly installed onto the G-Seat. I prefer selling them together. If you buy the G-Seat with G-Belt, I will include the Schroth harness (installed) for free.

Wheels & Wheel base & Shifter:
Simucube 2 Ultimate. MSRP $2949: Selling for $2300. No box.
Precision Engineering GPX Wheel Dual Clutch: MSRP €2599; Selling for $2299. Comes with Simucube adapter. No box.
Precision Engineering GT1 Wheel: MSRP €1499: Selling for $1299. No box.
Pro-Sim H-Pattern Shifter: MSRP $1899; Selling for $1299. No box.

Pedals:
Heusinkveld ultimate Plus with base plate. MSRP $1499; Selling for $1100. No box.
Simtag Eleanor Active ABS pedal with Tilton quick switch cable: MSRP €6490; Selling for $5000 USD. I reached out to Simtag directly and bought the last one of these in inventory as it's been discontinued. I love it much more than the new simucube active pedal. The Eleanor active pedal actually has two D Box units in its control unit that's simulating the brake feeling, which is almost indistinguishable with the real brake feeling on my gt3 during track days. Pictures attached:
35ba6bb1ab4d9b99aad5f029d9fb3a9.jpg72ae8d48022042646e7f1ab333df9b2.jpg

Full Rig back in its glory days.
ea7527f51456b066927016d33354327.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back