Sell [US] Fanatec GT DD Pro w/boost kit, LC pedals, wheels etc

I've got a GT DD Pro bundle with boost kit, V1 pedals with load cell, GT7 wheel, Formula V2.5 wheel (QR1 included,) and Clubsport GT alcantara wheel (QR1 included) up for sale.

Both wheels are completely mint, always used with gloves, and the Alcantara probably has less than 20 hours of use, the V2.5 wheel was used most of the time. Purchased in January and February of this year. Only reason for selling is I upgraded to a higher torque wheel base. No original boxes unfortunately, but have access to quality robust shipping materials should anyone want shipped.

I'm located in Southern California and can deliver within reasonable distance. Also open to shipping in the lower 48 at sellers cost. Would prefer to sell as whole kit but willing to part out if there's interest. All prices are OBO.

Can provide original invoices from Fanatec for Warranty purposes.

GT DD Pro W/ Boost kit + GT7 Wheel - $600
V1 Pedals with Load cell - $150
Formula V2.5 wheel w/ QR1 - $300
GT Alcantara wheel w/ QR1 - $300

Attachments

• IMG_3823.jpg
    IMG_3823.jpg
    471.9 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_3824.jpg
    IMG_3824.jpg
    562.3 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_3825.jpg
    IMG_3825.jpg
    498 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_3826.jpg
    IMG_3826.jpg
    516 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_3829.jpg
    IMG_3829.jpg
    469.2 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_3830.jpg
    IMG_3830.jpg
    393.4 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
I've got a GT DD Pro bundle with boost kit, V1 pedals with load cell, GT7 wheel, Formula V2.5 wheel (QR1 included,) and Clubsport GT alcantara wheel (QR1 included) up for sale.

Both wheels are completely mint, always used with gloves, and the Alcantara probably has less than 20 hours of use, the V2.5 wheel was used most of the time. Purchased in January and February of this year. Only reason for selling is I upgraded to a higher torque wheel base. No original boxes unfortunately, but have access to quality robust shipping materials should anyone want shipped.

I'm located in Southern California and can deliver within reasonable distance. Also open to shipping in the lower 48 at sellers cost. Would prefer to sell as whole kit but willing to part out if there's interest. All prices are OBO.

Can provide original invoices from Fanatec for Warranty purposes.

GT DD Pro W/ Boost kit + GT7 Wheel - $600
V1 Pedals with Load cell - $150
Formula V2.5 wheel w/ QR1 - $300
GT Alcantara wheel w/ QR1 - $300
hi, i was wondering if the gt alcantara wheel with qr1 was available still.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back