AC US Club Race: Formula Abarth @ Spa - Sunday July 30, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Wow! That looked like a great race and at one of my favorite tracks! I'm sorry I missed it. I had watched the calendar to see if there were going to be Sunday night races again and must have missed the posting. Thanks for tagging me @Bobby Pennington.
I was late posting it Peter. Trying to do a little too much. I'm making the post for next week.....same track different car.....not an F1, but a step up. First week will be fixed set up and we'll start opening the can of worms the next week:)

You're welcome. I figured you hadn't seen it because I was too lazy to get 'er done in time:whistling::whistling::whistling:

Hope to see you soon and a little more often.

I was late posting it Peter. Trying to do a little too much.

Bobby, you've been doing a more than fantastic job. I doubt seriously anyone can do as much as you have done. Total commitment. I certainly wasn't complaining, just happy to see Sunday making a comeback. Not to mention the numbers you've been getting a races :geek:. Top job Bobby :notworthy::thumbsup: If no one else will say it, I will. You've done an outstanding, above any expectation job and exceeded it. Thanks for all you do for the US community! Stellar!

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More leagues

• Prizes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Forum trophies