AC URD T5 @ Imola, Thursday 5th Feb 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Deleted what? I didn`t delete a thing, sorry, only edited it after you have edited it.

Anyway, I think skins have nothing to do with no recognizing the series by the game, don`t you think.
Thx for your response.

Edit: I removed and added the series from Tracks folder, and now it seems work. It was strange...

Deleted what? I didnt delete a think, sorry, only edited it after you have edited it.

In your post I removed your time and said no lap times in forums as it adds pressure to other drivers!
Discussion on ts b4 event is fine!

I then look back and se you have edited your post, placed your time back in and removed my Mod edit!

If this was a mistake on your part I will let it go!

No, I didn`t add the time back seriously. Maybe you edited and me at the same time, just that I was a bit after you.
Ok, sorry for inconveniences, now is again all fine (series is recognized by the ac).

Reactions: Si
Sign me out please Simon. I can't get to grips with these cars without TC etc so I'll give this one a miss and do some practice for my Formula Trucks race the next day. Sorry for messing you about.:notworthy:
Cheers
Andy

Cool track, new car, interesting format... I'm very tempted. Does anyone mind telling me what the mod is like before I go ahead and splash the cash?

Don't have them and don't intend to buy them :D So, I'm out.
tumblr_ly5e24bRcD1r3y4i3.gif

Credit card is going to have a lot of activity next two months - RD membership, AC Dream Pack, Project Cars, GTA V. I ain't no Wall Street wolf :D

Don't have them and don't intend to buy them :D So, I'm out.

Pity, they are nice cars, well modelled and drive nice. Well worth the £3.70 UK pounds that wouldn't even get you a pint in some pubs. Wouldn't even buy you a Big Mac. ;)
GTA5 ?

Last edited:
Can't make paypal work. I had an old account in which I tried to add a new card but I messed everything. I tried creating a new account but I can't use the credit card cause it's already associated with another account.

edit: Your credit card isn't valid. Please try again, using another funding source.

Last edited:
ooooook. I eventually made a new account, linked card but it says the same thing - card is not valid. Never had problems anywhere else.

Is there any other way to buy the mod?

I believe you can pay with a card without having to make an account? Although if its linked to an account already.. I dunno.
Dragos has put up a practice server if anyone's interested, what a kind lad :thumbsup:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.6%