URD Detroit EGT 2018 - Skin pack 2018 2017 2016 (4K + 2k)

Skins URD Detroit EGT 2018 - Skin pack 2018 2017 2016 (4K + 2k) 8.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
I am so sorry for the silly question but I have the updated Detroit installed and I have now updated your liveries to the newest 8.2 but I do not see the number plates on the vehicle. Is there an extra step I am missing?

** Just noticed in the config file that it appears to be intentional. I assume that was intended. Great liveries and thanks for the update!

Last edited:
I am so sorry for the silly question but I have the updated Detroit installed and I have now updated your liveries to the newest 8.2 but I do not see the number plates on the vehicle. Is there an extra step I am missing?

** Just noticed in the config file that it appears to be intentional. I assume that was intended. Great liveries and thanks for the update!
You dont see the number of the car?

Hi there
What I was referring to was the new functioning position number led's on the sides. They do not appear by default with your new updated skins. Once I looked in config file I noticed the top entry says "hides position led's" and even though there is a "0" next to the model replacement entry, I am not seeing them by default with your config. So I deleted the whole top entry and now I have them back. Hope that made sense!

I really dont know, i havent touch this file
that will works without editing the config file
have you a file named carnumber.dds in each skin folder?

I understand this is not your issue but I thought I'd ask - Fantastic skins by the way - How do I get the LED number to work? Thanks for the update to the config file, I spotted the mistake and used the original file from the paid mod so never lost the functioning side LED's.... but when watching replays on a night drive (any track) they are not on - anyone with any idea what I need to do. I'm using the latest Sol beta V4 and shaders lights latest 44 - I'm stumped.... I thought the latest update from URD had these working?

In a race that s work?
In replay that's may not work with same car and it say first for all,
If you have nothing on it s not normal

Screenshot_urd_detroit_egt_2018_spa_27-1-119-13-26-29_zpskuayamkh.jpg

in a replay with same car you need to see this

Thank you for your reply, yes you are correct. They work correctly when in a race & the functioning LED has an individual number... But in replays all cars carry the #1.... Not to worry.... perhaps I'm asking for too much ;)

Great work on these skins mate, just a question Are the side light glows on the 2018 cars all meant to be Green or have I dine something wrong here? The LED strip is the right colour but the glow is green on all cars

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 50 12.4%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 42 10.4%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 48 11.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 46 11.4%
  • Friday

Votes: 139 34.4%
  • Saturday

Votes: 238 58.9%