Upgrade the load cell on HE Pro Pedals?

Hi lads. I am a soon to be-owner of a used set of HE Pro Pedals with the rev2 controller, and I contemplate swapping the Mavin NA151 60Kg LC in it to a beefier version in the NA151 series. Has anyone else tried this? The specs seem to be identical according to mavin except the capacity.

I am not going ultimate-levels but I can bottom the brake a bit too easily for my taste and I think the construction is solid enough to cope with a bit more pressure :) Any input would be appreciated.

Hi lads. I am a soon to be-owner of a used set of HE Pro Pedals with the rev2 controller, and I contemplate swapping the Mavin NA151 60Kg LC in it to a beefier version in the NA151 series. Has anyone else tried this? The specs seem to be identical according to mavin except the capacity.

I am not going ultimate-levels but I can bottom the brake a bit too easily for my taste and I think the construction is solid enough to cope with a bit more pressure :) Any input would be appreciated.
Hey Mikael, you could of course do this, however, the rubbers/elastomers on the Pro pedals are not suited for forces above what we rate the Pro pedals for!

Upvote 0
Hey Mikael, you could of course do this, however, the rubbers/elastomers on the Pro pedals are not suited for forces above what we rate the Pro pedals for!
I thank you for your input Enzo, and with that comes a follow up question regarding the black rubbers you use in the sprints: From what I understand they have proven to be more durable than the PU counterparts, and with the shore value of around 72 they should be kinda perfect :D do you sell these separately if asked nicely? :D

Upvote 0
I thank you for your input Enzo, and with that comes a follow up question regarding the black rubbers you use in the sprints: From what I understand they have proven to be more durable than the PU counterparts, and with the shore value of around 72 they should be kinda perfect :D do you sell these separately if asked nicely? :D
Unfortunately not. :)

Upvote 0

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 113 88.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 22 17.2%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 21 16.4%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 17 13.3%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 39 30.5%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 47 36.7%