1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Paul Graham, Feb 24, 2012.

1. Can anyone tell me if there is a work around to unlock some of the cars in the game, as they are just wasted. It's saying that I need 4000+ experience points to unlock. As I only ever play with friends online but mostly via LAN.
    I much prefer racing friends and real people than AI. That being the case actually getting those experience points seems extremely unlikely. I race as veteran with all girlie buttons switched off.
  2. Go to a practice session and type in the grey chatbox ISI_BABYFACTORY
    And then go out again. Then you get all cars unlocked. :)
  3. thank you very much Ivo
  4. Jose Borges

Jose Borges
    Premium Member

if your talking about experience isibabyfactory willm only get you money, not experience! you need to check your mod.cch file in rfactor\userdata\yourprofile, open it with notepad and change the experience field.
  5. ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!??? I've been driving my ass off to get experience points and $$ for Serie Internationale Du Mans and I could have just edited the fricken file?? Oh well, nothing better in learning to drive fast than track time I guess... :confused:
    • Like Like x 3
    • Haha Haha x 1
  6. my steam folder doesnt include mod.cch... help?
  7. Gijs van Elderen

Gijs van Elderen
    Premium Member

Start a test session.
    In the chat, type in : ISI_BABYFACTORY

all your cars will be unlocked and you'll get 200.000.000 credits to pay for all your pitlanes speed-tickets. :)

BTW: rF1 requires an install for each mod. HistorX, Endurance racers, ... those mods will transform your rF1 install to a new game... :) Read carefully the instruction manual from each mod!

Last edited: Aug 2, 2015
    • Love Love x 1
  8. The isi_babyfactory didn't work... Does it have to be in caps?
  9. Gijs van Elderen

Gijs van Elderen
    Premium Member

10. Erwin Greven

Erwin Greven
    Premium Member

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Can you please be more clear?
    I tried to type it in a chat box, but nothing happened
    Cars all locked still\
    please help
    this mod SUCKS if you cant access all the cars
  13. Erwin Greven

Erwin Greven
    Premium Member

Go to the chatbox when you are in a practice session. Lock your caps. (capslock) Then type: ISI_BABYFACTORY On my pc the underscore is achieved by choosing the "7"-key + "shift"
    Hit Enter. Exit the practice session. Now you should get much more "money" so you can buy all the cars you want.