Uninstall TM driver + delete crontrol profiles on RRE

Ive had some issues on my wheel a month ago, finnaly the shop where i buy it give me an replacement, and now i have a few doubts, im quite new on sim racing so im asking for some little help from you boys and simracing girls. :)
Should i unnistall the TM wheell driver, if so, how should i do it, i mean, witch files/folders should deleted before a new clean instalation?
About the RRE, should i deleted the allready existing profiles, and or maybe some files related to the control aspect?

Thanks in advance!

Your Thrustmaster install, by default, should be Program Files\Guillemot. For my wheel the drivers are listed under Programs & Features (Win7) as FFB Racing Wheel Drivers so can be uninstalled from there. As for your R3E control profiles, they should be under My Documents\My Games\SimBin\RaceRoom Racing Experience\UserData\ControlSet. Delete the contents of that folder and you'll be back to default.

If you're having controller issues you might want to backup the contents of that folder instead, so that you can try a fresh profile and see if it fixes the issue. If it doesn't you can just reinstate your old profile.

Your Thrustmaster install, by default, should be Program Files\Guillemot. For my wheel the drivers are listed under Programs & Features (Win7) as FFB Racing Wheel Drivers so can be uninstalled from there. As for your R3E control profiles, they should be under My Documents\My Games\SimBin\RaceRoom Racing Experience\UserData\ControlSet. Delete the contents of that folder and you'll be back to default.

If you're having controller issues you might want to backup the contents of that folder instead, so that you can try a fresh profile and see if it fixes the issue. If it doesn't you can just reinstate your old profile.

Thanks a lot!

And delete this also
Documenten\My Games\SimBin\RaceRoom Racing Experience\UserData\device_statistics

It stores all your devices and if you start using a new wheel or pedals, the game gives you missing devices warnings.

b4566e2f406276b7e1acf25602f44a0f.png

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea