Under the dash

Today, I tried running the software, after not having run it for months.
I select 'race' to go on track and I'm instantly 'stuck' under the dashboard...in every car I tried.
All efforts to move the camera up and back come up short.
They do move, but run out of adjustment before I can get anywhere near a seated position.

I read that it's a good idea after many updates to delete your UserData folder if you been experiencing strange issues. The game will automatically build a new UserData folder when you setup your game and controller settings and load up a track. Note: Make a backup of your old UserData folder incase you want to revert back.

I read that it's a good idea after many updates to delete your UserData folder if you been experiencing strange issues. The game will automatically build a new UserData folder when you setup your game and controller settings and load up a track. Note: Make a backup of your old UserData folder incase you want to revert back.
Sadly, that did not fix my issue.
Whenever I select race, I'm looking at the driver's boots...in both the monitor and VR.

Will try that when I get home later today.
Thanks.
Edit:
That was the 'fix'.
How strange!
Oculus was setup right, but I'd experienced an error in SteamVR a few weeks ago and never really paid much attention to it, since I never select it for use in sims.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back