• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

unacceptable downloadspeed...

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Daniel_Knecht, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Daniel_Knecht

Daniel_Knecht

Ratings:
    +0
    After my 2nd try to Download the Demo of GAME STOCKCAR and the Download cancled a second time is dont try it a 3rd time.

The Downloadspeed from all your Mirror war max 100kb/s... Hello? We dont life in 1950...

By 98% "Connection corrupted" and now i´m sick! how i say... i dont download the game a 3rd time and i dont buy it sorry people... thats me to stupid!

more then 10 houres for 50% and then only 30 Minutes to test... HAHA how funny "omg"

2. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk
    Reiza Studios

Ratings:
    +999
  3. Javier Bernedo

Javier Bernedo
    Premium

Ratings:
    +27
  4. Daniel_Knecht

Daniel_Knecht

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok last chance... but when this cancled too or go unter a unacceptable speed then was that.

5. Ivo Simons

Ivo Simons

Ratings:
    +953
    Weird that so many people have problems i used the one that Cloud posted yesterday. And i got 1.5 mb with it. :)

6. angelooliveira

angelooliveira

Ratings:
    +11
    A nice option could be a torrent for it. Sometimes is the broken file that bothers me. The torrent, if slow still is going on and never brokes!!

7. Bo Skovfoged

Bo Skovfoged

Ratings:
    +0
    I had issues as well, but your link here worked. Thanks, guys. Looking forward to testing it. Watch out for Racemag for a review soon.