Unable to log in to racedepartment.com/leagues

Hey guys,

I've been licensed and I'm able to access the rules&passwords section of the forum, I'm not yet able to access the Leagues section though. This is quite an urgent problem seeing as I am subbing in for team Rare P1 tomorrow and I'm not yet added to their driver line-up. :tongue:

The log in doesnt work with either my full name + password or my previous forum username + password. So am I doing something wrong or has an option in my account been left unchecked?

Thanks in advance,

Sander

Hi Ivo,

Still not working. Maybe it's worth mentioning I haven't received a password yet for GPCOS? Searching for similar problems led me to a comment that users are given a randomly generated password for first log in?

Error message is the following:

ERROR
Could not log you in. Possible cause: Username incorrect in system, Password incorrect or both of them.

Go back and try again. If you lost your password, you can send it to your e-mail address by clicking here and submit your e-mail address.

To retrieve the randomly generated password you will need to use the lost password link Sander.

I've double checked the GPCOS driver database and you are in there and your email matches your forum account so doing the lost password email retrieval should get you in :)

Give me a shout if you get any trouble with it.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.6%