1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

PC unable to adjust the onboard camera

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by TurcoMaldade_, Apr 21, 2016.

1. Important: I use three screens

when I click on the app and the app image is shown to me. But when I click at the available options, I see no result, just the "save needed" message.

I tried to check install integrity on Steam, tried to change the resolution, tried single screen setting... nothing.

No matter what I do, no change is shown when I click at the arrows (up, don't, left, right) and the pitch and FOV.

The other apps are all ok. Including the three screens app.

2. problem solved.

sorry guys... I was on dashcam. ¬¬
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

3. JoelGL

JoelGL
    Premium Member

What app is this? And should it be in dev mode to activate? TIA

4. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright
    I'm just here for the snacks Premium Member

It's the Onboard Settings app which lets you adjust your seat position and FOV. Just a regular app you access from the right side of the screen, not a dev app. It only works in the original cockpit view though, not the new dashcam view.

AC-onboard-settings.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  5. JoelGL

JoelGL
    Premium Member

Oh yes, the Onboard settings, I'm familiar with that. Not with the dashcam though, is that new? How's it activated? TIA.

6. Jempy

Jempy
    Premium Member

It's a recent view appeared with V1.5.

Use F1 to browse the different views.
    Dashcam is the one appearing just before the usual cockpit view.

For those with preferences for a view with seat moved much to the front ... it's not a bad view at all .... except you cannot correct anything to your taste except the Fov itself.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright
    I'm just here for the snacks Premium Member

^ What Yoda-Cat said. It's a good view for those with single screens, a combination of bumper cam and cockpit cam so you get the sense you're in the cockpit but your vision isn't really obstructed.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Yes it's very nice indeed, i got so quickly used to it, that when i switch to Project Cars I move it around sometimes to get the same view. If you don't have a huge-ass screen it's probably the most natural camera to drive from.

• Agree Agree x 1