1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tyre wear too high?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Sebastien Levret, Dec 1, 2008.

1. Hello,

I am now driving with the telemetry and it show me that I use the tyres too much during a WTCC race with the seat.

For example, during the Magny-Cours race (12 laps - 95% difficulties), I am able to win the race with a time of 1:50:000 per lap but I finish with 60% for the front tyres.
    During the qualification, I can drive under 1:48:000 but I was not focused on my tyres because it is just for 2 or 3 laps.

Do you have the same wear tyre during a race ? And what can I do to decrease it ?

Thank you.
  2. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

You can't :) I think 60 procent is a good number on the tyres. Have you seen WTCC tyres after a race on television? :D All full of blisters and parts that are totally worn out.
  3. In fact, I have never seen a WTCC race... But thank you for you answer
  4. i finished Valencia Street after 12 laps with less than 50% on the fronts..I was driving that thing like no tomorrow
  5. I ran a race in STCC once and it was 36 lap total. I only changed fronts and not rears. This was the end result.

Attached Files:

6. What about your tyre wear?
  7. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

Silly question from moi. How do you bring that screen up to show the tyres etc etc during race? I see it automatically pop up when I pit.
  8. You push the pit menu button. You can change the preset for pit during race. Really usefull if something happens and you want to prepare for the pit stop
  9. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

Thank you Morgan. I'll have to change that button and map to the G25. Running out of buttons lol. Or even might utilise the n52te pad for these settings. Cheers m8
  10. thanks for all the tips.

Big downside og G25 by the way, only 2 buttons?!
  11. Oh, I didn't know that , could be really useful. Thanks for the info !
  12. But there are more on the shifter right?