Tyre texture error fixed.

Skins Tyre texture error fixed. 2023-09-25

Login or Register an account to download this content
I didn't see any difference about your mod. Which file I need to overwrite/copy into my game file directories? Thx!
I'm sorry for the inconvenience, apparently I posted a mod file that had the same name as my file whose name was f1 2014 because I was testing the Red Bull car from the 2022 mod. If the model of the Red Bull car has changed, please download the "F1 2023 Revolutionary Edition Mod (Official) 2.1.0" mod https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/f1-2023-revolutionary-edition-mod-official.59070/ and just change the folder cars and interiors. If you are having problems, replace the render_materials.xml file and the rb2 folder within the cars folder and do the same by replacing the rb2 folder within the interiors folder. After that, just download my file, which was corrected and reposted to correct the tire error. Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience, I swore I had posted the correct file, now you can download the file and paste it without any problems.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, apparently I posted a mod file that had the same name as my file whose name was f1 2014 because I was testing the Red Bull car from the 2022 mod. If the model of the Red Bull car has changed, please download the "F1 2023 Revolutionary Edition Mod (Official) 2.1.0" mod https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/f1-2023-revolutionary-edition-mod-official.59070/ and just change the folder cars and interiors. If you are having problems, replace the render_materials.xml file and the rb2 folder within the cars folder and do the same by replacing the rb2 folder within the interiors folder. After that, just download my file, which was corrected and reposted to correct the tire error. Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience, I swore I had posted the correct file, now you can download the file and paste it without any problems.
Okay, thanks for the repair files mate! really appreciate it ;);)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back