tx wheel ffb acting weird

So recently at the beginning of this month I've started having problems with the ffb on the wheel. After I went and updated the drivers/firmware to latest version (and the ffbclip app) I accidentally deleted content manager. so I just unzipped it again and went on my merry way to play the game like normal. Messed with the profiler and then used wheel check to create another file and update the ffb like normal. Only this time when I launched and ever since I have gotten almost no ffb in the wheel in the center from 45 degree's to 55. After that the wheel feels like it has weight to it again but doesn't feel liniar like it used to.

I'm sorry if all this seems very vauge, but if anyone has had a similiar experience and would know how to fix it I would be appreciative. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers multiple times restarting everytime. Other games behave like Dirt Rally behave like normal.

pc specs:
ram: 16gigs trident x gskill
processor: i7 4790k
graphics card: evga 980 K|NGP|N
motherboard: evga z97 classified

wheel: thrustmaster tx leather edition

I've also tried running assetto corsa normally instead of through content manager, but no luck

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 26.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 17 23.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 6.8%