Tracks Twin Ring Motegi [WIP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
id love to see this version of the oval implemented, it was only run for one event for the 1997 jgtc season.
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm8249401
Nice, never seen that before. Would be a great addition to an oval racing.
Can you provide some more data about it? Where those chicanes were located exactly on the oval, and what they look exactly? From these video its hard to see anything, since as we all can see its in very low res.
Than we can make some kind of a deal ;)

Nice, never seen that before. Would be a great addition to an oval racing.
Can you provide some more data about it? Where those chicanes were located exactly on the oval, and what they look exactly? From these video its hard to see anything, since as we all can see its in very low res.
Than we can make some kind of a deal ;)

Oh yes pleeeassee! I know a certain car that´d fit very well :rolleyes:

Oh, this is even seen on Google Maps. Now it will be easy :)

motegi1c.jpg

Great choice, I know and like the track from Iracing. We can expect a high quality version once it's done. :thumbsup:

I cant believe there is not a quality version out there this track is a must brings back some good memories good luck with the project :)

Quick progress :thumbsup: Do you find it quicker and easier the more experience you get? You become more efficient?
Definitely, both yes. The hardest is to set the basic elevations, like track it self and sand traps. specially sand traps here at Motegi are so demanding for modeling, they are band on every possible directions. With experiences I got so far, all goes faster, even in 3ds max. Anyway, now when I have these, I can move on to fences and than connect all with a grass. But it will still be not as easy as said.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 43 69.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 17 27.4%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Standard game content