1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Skins Turqoise Torro Rosso 1.0

A Simple Repaint

1. Hey nice mod I really like it. I wanted to make some skins myself but have no idea what programms I need. Could you please tell me which ones I need.

2. Ryder's Erp Archiver
    Photoshop CS6

3. I got the programms but the only type of data I have in my texture folder in F1 is mipmap and I can't open them how did you do it (sorry for not looking myself have a lot to do atm and I really appreciate your help)

4. CW.

CW.

Open ERP archiver
    Go to file -> open
    For this example I will open the Torro Rosso
    Follow asset_groups\f1_2016_vehicle_package\teams\toro_rosso\wep and open toro_rosso.erp
    Locate the toro_rosso_paint.tga file in the
    Once selected, go to the top off the window and click textures -> export (don't close EEA until you have imported btw)
    Export the texture to somewhere obvious like your desktop
    If you have the dds plugin for photoshop (https://developer.nvidia.com/nvidia-texture-tools-adobe-photoshop) you can open the texture.
    Once you have finished editing go to textures -> Import (in EEA) and select the toro_rosso.tga.dds
    File -> Save and overwrite the previous toro_rosso.erp (Make a Backup first).

5. I got the most things done now thanks for your help only 1 thing left. When I want to import the tga.dds data eea teels me its the wrong format and i cant import it.

6. Save the texture as a dds instead of a tga.dds :D

7. I saved it as a dds but it still says "Could not import texture, Image type not supported". I saved the image by going to save as picked dds (I did not change the name still says toro_rosso.tga and formate dds). Then i have some options to chose but I did not change anything there.

8. Ok never mind got it thanks for all your help guys. ^^

9. Your Welcome :D

10. Can you tell how you figure it out???
    I'm still stuck at there