• "I've tried everything other than jumping out of a plane, but nothing gives you an adrenaline rush like racing a car." - Nigel Mansell
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Triple screens setup ?

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Eric Bergeron, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Eric Bergeron

Eric Bergeron
    Premium

Ratings:
    +63
    For those who use three screens would like your advice on changing my graphics card, currently I use TripleHead2Go, GTS250 and a poor FPS

thank you

2. juniordee

juniordee

Ratings:
    +1
    I recommend Nvidia surround or ATI Eyefinity, both work really well. But keep in mind a PC needs more than a decent graphic card to get good FPS in games. You can get a 670 and still have bad fps if your cpu, ram, etc isn't up to par.

3. Krisztián Tóth

Krisztián Tóth

Ratings:
    +54
    Hi! Since assetto corsa realesed, ive tried to find a way to play it on triple screen!
    Yesterday i was success, because, i find out how we can play it whitout softTH, So i try to explain how!

There are a Asetto Corsa folder in the documents, open it, you will find a folder called cfg, in that folder there are 2 files what you need, video and triple screen!
    Open the video.cfg then you will see this:

4. Andy Thompson

Andy Thompson

Ratings:
    +18
    I've found the in-game triple screen settings to work perfectly using the triple screen app and triple screen selected in the graphics options.

5. Pete Bone

Pete Bone
    Premium

Ratings:
    +110
    Doesn't work here, nothing does.

Running 2 32" and a 40" from one GTX670 and it refuses to work. Nothing that has been suggested works. Doesn't matter if i tick triple screen or not or if i change any settings in the cfg files.

Unless this is fixed upon release i wont be using AC. Why they have used DX11 only i'll never know.

The only way i can race with AC is using Nvidia surround which is horrible as it distorts my entire desktop and looks awful.

6. Hannes-Joshua Thor Barthel

Hannes-Joshua Thor Barthel

Ratings:
    +98
    Because time wents on... DX9 is sooo 00s

and what should they fix? it works... (when a user needs to fix his setup.. there is nothing the dev can do)

or do you mean that it doesn't work with differend screensizes in one setup... well.. I don't remember 100% but I think I maybe saw some months ago a twitter or facebook post or so.. where there were differend screensizes? but I maybe wrong.... if there was.. maybe it's just not implented in the tp yet...

but it works with a usual triple screen setup.. so what should they fix? with the cfg things from above I can even make it on a 2 screen setup here.. (but it's stupid to have a black bar right infront of you :D )

7. Pete Bone

Pete Bone
    Premium

Ratings:
    +110
    My word, what a complete :poop: i am.

One of these days i might just learn how to read. I'v been editing the the wrong bloody .cfg file, i'v been doing the one in the AC folder NOT my Documents folder.:redface:

Just had another go and guess what........:D

• Like Like x 2