1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC Triple screens setup ?

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Eric Bergeron, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Eric Bergeron

Eric Bergeron
    Premium Member

For those who use three screens would like your advice on changing my graphics card, currently I use TripleHead2Go, GTS250 and a poor FPS

thank you
  2. I recommend Nvidia surround or ATI Eyefinity, both work really well. But keep in mind a PC needs more than a decent graphic card to get good FPS in games. You can get a 670 and still have bad fps if your cpu, ram, etc isn't up to par.
  3. Hi! Since assetto corsa realesed, ive tried to find a way to play it on triple screen!
    Yesterday i was success, because, i find out how we can play it whitout softTH, So i try to explain how!

There are a Asetto Corsa folder in the documents, open it, you will find a folder called cfg, in that folder there are 2 files what you need, video and triple screen!
    Open the video.cfg then you will see this:
  4. I've found the in-game triple screen settings to work perfectly using the triple screen app and triple screen selected in the graphics options.
  5. Pete Bone

Pete Bone
    Premium Member

Doesn't work here, nothing does.

Running 2 32" and a 40" from one GTX670 and it refuses to work. Nothing that has been suggested works. Doesn't matter if i tick triple screen or not or if i change any settings in the cfg files.

Unless this is fixed upon release i wont be using AC. Why they have used DX11 only i'll never know.

The only way i can race with AC is using Nvidia surround which is horrible as it distorts my entire desktop and looks awful.
  6. Because time wents on... DX9 is sooo 00s

and what should they fix? it works... (when a user needs to fix his setup.. there is nothing the dev can do)

or do you mean that it doesn't work with differend screensizes in one setup... well.. I don't remember 100% but I think I maybe saw some months ago a twitter or facebook post or so.. where there were differend screensizes? but I maybe wrong.... if there was.. maybe it's just not implented in the tp yet...

but it works with a usual triple screen setup.. so what should they fix? with the cfg things from above I can even make it on a 2 screen setup here.. (but it's stupid to have a black bar right infront of you :D )
  7. Pete Bone

Pete Bone
    Premium Member

My word, what a complete :poop: i am.

One of these days i might just learn how to read. I'v been editing the the wrong bloody .cfg file, i'v been doing the one in the AC folder NOT my Documents folder.:redface:

Just had another go and guess what........:D
    • Like Like x 2