1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC Triple screen setup

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Jamie Cocks, May 13, 2015.

1. Jamie Cocks

Jamie Cocks
    WARNING: Nutcase approaching!

This has probably been talked about many times, but I can't specifically find the setup I'm looking for.

I've just installed a third monitor, and I want to be able to play AC over three screens. The thing is, when I'm not playing AC, I want my three screens to be completely separate (so no surround).

Any thoughts?
  2. Dinca Andrei

Dinca Andrei
    Premium Member

I have a triple screen setup on my playseat and i connect my desktop PC when i want to play and that means i have to set surround on every time i go from desktop monitor tO playseat.
    I think you will have to change your settings each time you want to play on triple screen and disable surround when you dont need it...
  3. i use nvidia surround on triples and switc between triples and single center monitor.
    ctrl alt + s swtches it for me.
    i had to set up surround as an option initially.
  4. sorry double post
    Last edited: May 13, 2015
  5. Stereo

Premium Member

If you set up AC to run in triple mode windowed, then turn off surround, it'll still play in triple mode. You just won't be able to change the resolution or use fullscreen.
    • Beer Beer x 1