Triple Screen setup - How to move window?

Hello Gents,

So I'm setting up ACC for triples, and I'm almost there :)
The steps I have taken are:

Nvidia create custom resolution 5760x1080, then in the video options I have disabled full screen, picked the resolution 5760x1080 and enabled triple screen setup.
Let's name my monitors 1,2,3 from left to right, where 2 is my center and main monitor.
The windowed ACC starts on monitor 2 and continues on monitor 3, and monitor 1 dosen't show anything. The center of the window is displayed on monitor 3, I have tried digging through the menuSettings.json file, and found the lines in the bottom for video settings, but can't really find any lines for positioning of the window, offset it with -1920 to move the window onto the left monitor(1).

Anyone with some great advise here to do so? :)

Nvidia control panel > Configure Surround PhysX > check the box Span displays > Configure.
Here you can set screen resolution and bezels between the monitors. Then in ACC select Triple Monitor + your resolution. Done.

Final adjustments can be made ingame. Start a session > when you are on the track ESC > View options > Triple Monitor / FOV.

Last edited:
Do you have to disable Full Screen Mode in-game? Because I installed my triple monitors yesterday and I believe I still have Full Screen Mode enabled and the game works in 7680 x 1440

1538-DC4-F-A1-B1-48-A5-99-EB-C0-A9954-BFEAE.jpg

Last edited:
Full screen mode has nothing to do with triple setup. Just follow the steps I mentioned above and all should be ok. Please note all three monitors need to be connected with displayport to your gpu.

Nvidia control panel > Configure Surround PhysX > check the box Span displays > Configure.
Here you can set screen resolution and bezels between the monitors. Then in ACC select Triple Monitor + your resolution. Done.

Final adjustments can be made ingame. Start a session > when you are on the track ESC > View options > Triple Monitor / FOV.
Yea, I understand that it is no issue to setup in surround mode.
However, I prefer not running my triples in surround mode, as all my other sims are setup without surround, and I like to have all the toolbars centered on one monitor, hence why I now need some input to adjust the screen positioning, because it does run triples, it just seems like the application choosen to run the screen positioning from the center monitors top left corner and then to the right, and not centering the positioning of the window according to the center of the center screen :)

Yea, I understand that it is no issue to setup in surround mode.
However, I prefer not running my triples in surround mode, as all my other sims are setup without surround, and I like to have all the toolbars centered on one monitor, hence why I now need some input to adjust the screen positioning, because it does run triples, it just seems like the application choosen to run the screen positioning from the center monitors top left corner and then to the right, and not centering the positioning of the window according to the center of the center screen :)
Did you ever sort this. I’m having the exact situation in ams1 (yes one). It’s like the game wants me to set monitor 1 (far left) as the primary monitor so that the triple spanning can run properly from left to right across all 3.

Did you ever sort this. I’m having the exact situation in ams1 (yes one). It’s like the game wants me to set monitor 1 (far left) as the primary monitor so that the triple spanning can run properly from left to right across all 3.
Just had to set my leftmost monitor as my primary for ACC to work properly.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 36 25.9%
  • More leagues

Votes: 28 20.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 25 18.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 15 10.8%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 8 5.8%