Tree wall - Help

I'm trying to add this tree all, but even if in BTB it looks fine, in the game there's this kind of line in what would be the top of the image of the DDS file. I create the DDS file on photoshop from a Png to have the space clear between the trees.
grab007d.jpg

What is wrong?

Perhaps the material's transparency setting is 'use chroma' whereas the texture has a soft transparency. 'Use chroma' means that only fully transparent pixels will be transparent. Everything else will be opaque.

Try 'use alpha' or edit the texture so that all pixels are either fully opaque or fully transparent.

Perhaps the material's transparency setting is 'use chroma' whereas the texture has a soft transparency. 'Use chroma' means that only fully transparent pixels will be transparent. Everything else will be opaque.

Try 'use alpha' or edit the texture so that all pixels are either fully opaque or fully transparent.

Thanks for the help again, I tried the alpha and the border it's still there but makes it less noticed, but on other hand the image don't looks so good as when I use the chroma option.

Seems like there's no perfect solution.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies