1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Transfer drivers

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by MaicoV, Oct 29, 2011.

1. I was wondering if it is possible to transfer drivers from team to team manualy!?
    I would personally like to put D'ambrosio in a sauber seat for example, cause i would like to see him finish higher up.
    Anyone knows if this is possible, and if so, how can I change it?

Thanks in advance!

2. Nobody?!

3. do you have ryder database editor? if yes you need change values in f1teams_drivers f.e. if d'ambrosio has id 132, perez 144, you need to find this lines in switch them:)

4. Ok, thanks, but if i do so, will his name only be different of will everything from driver abilities to ranking name be different?

Edit* tried it and didn't work for me..

5. Try f1drivers_f1teams, switch f1team values.

EDIT:
    Also don't forget to switch car livery values.

It worked for me. The only problem is with driver models.
    E.g. I switched Schumacher with Massa, worked fine, the names, stats, skills, etc. switched too. But in garage, during a cutscene where the driver gets into the car, Schumacher is still dressed in his Mercedes suit. In the race he looks like Massa - green helmet, red Ferrari suit, although the name and everything else switched fine, as I said.
    So it's not that easy.

6. doesn't work for me.. Started new career, but d'ambrosio still drives for virgin.. Anyone got a guide in steps?

7. oh, i forgot, every driver has his own pssg file with clothes, helmets, skin etc. So U need also Ryder PSSG editor, then find pssg file called (for example) higbody_felipemassa.pssg and open it, you will se, that if you export it you get .tga file, then edit it and import back in that program, save, drive, win:)

8. hm... if u can wait let say... to sunday i can do all the changes in database, just say what you need;) i will send you database (only if U have cracked version, on store-bought it can crash)

9. That would be awesome, the only problem is, I have the bought version.
    Thought of a way to solve it, can't I just name perez --> dambrosio and dambrosio --> perez in the database?
    Don't know if this works or not?

Edit* Working now! Dambrosio is driving for Sauber!
    Thanks for help everybody!

10. well, good job:D in mine ver (oryginally bought) all changes in database makes game crash, but i downloaded razor ver and put mine serial and i can change everything:D