Trak Racer Seats

Hey all.
Im looking at purchasing a tr160 from trak racer, and im looking at the two different seats, the GT style and the Rally style.
Has anybody had any experience with any of these seats?
im currently sitting in a recaro sr5, but its a reclineable seat, and never had a full bucket style before.
I'll probably go the gt style because i like the way it looks.....
But any feedback is welcome.
Cheers.

I was looking at this option also last week,
I did see some on Ebay I couldnt find them anywhere else the TR160,
on the 11th of may Sim-Labs will have the P1X back open for orders this is the better package for the same money if you have patience.

Upvote 0
I have the RS6 Mach 2 rig not sure if the seat is the same but it is the worst seat ever , only for small people , very very very uncomfortable/restrictive , the fixed back has you too upright and you can't change it , i wish i had a recliner seat , i am actually looking for a replacement seat , i would never recommend the seat to anyone , horrible.

I even emailed all my concerns directly to Trakracer and was pretty much ignored.

I will never ever purchase anything from Trakracer again.

Upvote 0
I have the gt seat I think it is quite comfortable. I'm 6'3" or 191cm and 100kg, so not a small guy exactly. I have no issues fitting in there. But I'm also pretty sure there are better seats out there, it's not like I'm amazed about how comfortable it is.

Upvote 0
I have the GT version and it's so uncomfortable and is killing my back. I wouldn't buy one, and there well over priced.

It could be that I'm old! I just can't get comfortable in it. Looks like something else I'll have to buy, "oh look a new chair has arrived" finger slipped on the old buy button.

I mean the wife can only kill me once right?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 40 26.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 30 19.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 27 17.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 17 11.3%