Trak Racer RS6 Mach 3 reviews?

Anyone own this rig? I own a TS-PC and Clubsport V3 pedals and i would like to know if you will experience a significant amount of flex with this rig?

I'm currently using a Playseat Challenge, and that means my pedals are zip tied to it, so there is obviously quite a lot of lift every time i brake, so i just want something that's better. RS6 has a good price point, and with a monitor stand included which is nice. Anyone own one and can share their experience with it?

They take forever to ship. They will tell you multiple times it is either on its way, or in customs.

I have a TR8 and it is a real nice rig. I wanted a Monitor stand and got the big run around. Finally after over a month past when it should have shown up I cancelled my order.

Upvote 0
Mate i have the RS6 Mach 2 and it's a POS !!!!

Seat is horrible , very uncomfortable , i have added lots of extra padding to try and make it usable but i am looking for a replacement seat.

The fixed back puts you to far forward and at the wrong angle and has very limited adjustment

Cheap China thin wall tubing (like exhaust pipe).

Pedal mount and steering wheel mount flex quite a bit , not what i expected as they advertise it as very solid.

Made in China so should be way cheaper than it is.

I would save some more and get an 8020 rig , i wish i had now , don't bother with any of the steel rigs.

Emailed all my concerns to Trak Racer and the responses made me feel like they don't care now they have my money.

I personally will never ever deal with Trak Racer again.

Upvote 0

Seat is horrible , very uncomfortable , i have added lots of extra padding to try and make it usable but i am looking for a replacement seat.

The fixed back puts you to far forward and at the wrong angle and has very limited adjustment

Pedal mount and steering wheel mount flex quite a bit , not what i expected as they advertise it as very solid.

I would save some more and get an 8020 rig , i wish i had now , don't bother with any of the steel rigs.

Emailed all my concerns to Trak Racer and the responses made me feel like they don't care now they have my money.

Jesus that’s a review n half what carryon!

Upvote 0

Thanks a lot of the review sounds like i have to look elsewhere for a quality rig. Is there anything similar priced to a Trak Racer that is good quality, or is Simlab just the way to go?

Upvote 0
Both have 8040 rigs at a reasonable price.

Both have shipping delays now so do a bit of research before you order.

Or check the hardware forums. There's a vendor there offering discount on their 8020.

Really all 8040 rigs etc are technically the same material so its really mostly about the design. Some have nice accessories such as a wheel deck.

I'm sure whoever you go with it will be fine once you get it.

Upvote 0
Trak Racer had shipping issues way before this Covid stuff. My Tr8 is a good solid rig. the pipes are not flimsy as they may be on the other model. The other sources are behind, but from what I have read and what is posted on their sites, they deliver close to posted times.

Upvote 0
I'm in UK and looked at these but went for a Slick Steel Cobra F1c rig. www.slicksteel.co.uk/cobra.html
Built like the proverbial brick privvy and at 80kg ish, it ain't going anywhere. Mine is in brushed stainless steel as the normal powder coating wasn't available in CV19 lockdown.
And about the same ££ as Trak Racer.
CobraF1c.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 123 85.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 24 16.7%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 23 16.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 17 11.8%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 43 29.9%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 49 34.0%