1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

tradingpaints setup tutorial for new people

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by Joe Hubbard, Jun 26, 2011.

1. Ok here is a small sample video to setup tradingpaints for the new people that are not computer savy. If you guys like this type of stuff I will make other tutorials that could cover anything involving iRacing, such as screenshots, painting, ect...

This video was just thrown together and isn't all that great but I hope you get the idea.

Let me know

click HERE for the video...

2. :good: Nice work Joe,one vid says more than a thousand words

3. nice effort joe :)

4. Always love video tuts mate ty

5. Kevin Ascher

Kevin Ascher
    #47 Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Good one, Joe :)

6. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

Question guys,

I would like a skin for F1 from TP but downloading it and then uploading to RD F1 list would violate the regulations for TP right?

7. Yes I think its in violation with the regulations unless you have permission from the person how made it.

8. technically that doesn't matter either Onno... Since the regulations stated by iRacing that custom paints are not suppose to be made with company logos without permission you are not suppose to have them... So if I have my guess about 99.8% of the skins on TP aren't suppose to be there anyway.

9. I did not know that Joe,I doe know that there are some guys hoe will get really furious (not all off them )when the find out that someone else is driving around with "'there"' paint scheme,just to be on the safe side.

10. @abdul

PM Karl B Twort, he's done all of the F1 teams for this season on the williams.